- You will need to download the SyncLogic app. Please note that this app is only available for use through Shopify. Go Here to find it: Apps-->visit Shopify app store and then search SyncLogic.
- Install app and modify your settings. Click the cogwheel in the upper right hand corner next to FAQ.
- Turn off price sync (When the products import, you will have our suggested retailed attached to your sell price, you may want to change that to YOUR sell price. By turning off the sync, YOUR prices will not be overridden by our pricing when we do updates).
- Turn off Online Store Visibility Sync. (This will import all new products as hidden, so you have time to make your price adjustments and any other adjustments you want to make to the product)
- Do not turn off any other syncing until later in the process!
- Now you will want to connect to our store via the email you received with your invitation.
You will have some options once you initiate the sync. These are what you want to select:
When setting up your connection please make sure you follow these steps when setting up the connection.
- Enter your connection code
- Click "match product with handle on accepted connection" under matching strategy
- Click "create New products when one is not found"
- Click "unpublish product" under unlink behavior
- Click on "field transformations" --- click the hyperlink that says optional to access
- Go to the Field Mappings Section and click BOTH boxes.
Once the sync has completed, you may want to adjust some more settings.
- If you want to take your own pictures, disable Images. This will make it so that your own gorgeous photos are not overridden by our stock images as updates happen.
- If you would like to edit the descriptions, disable descriptions. You may want to do this if you are taking your own pictures and want to note the models size.
Updating and Editing New Products on Initial Sync
- On the initial sync, go to Shopify Admin---> Products and you can sort by vendor (Hazel Blues) to find all of our products.
- Click on the check box on the left of the product that you are going to want sell (you can check a few, or all) and then click edit products
- From here you will be able to mass edit all of our products and adjust it to YOUR sell price. Please note that you have to sell at our suggested MSRP price or HIGHER, not lower. Once this is done, hit SAVE and go back to the previous page. All prices should come over as the suggest MSRP if you checked off the boxes mentioned above in the initial setup.
- Checkbox those same items and under the "actions" button, you can choose to publish the items you just updated.
We reserve the right to revoke access at anytime. If you are not actively selling item via Synclogic ($500+ in 3 months) your Synclogic connection will be revoked. We do accept returns/exchanges for Synclogic orders. If an item arrives damaged, please send a photo of the item within 7 days. We will replace the item for the customer or issue a credit/refund if the item is no longer in stock.